DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why are the lines flickering?

I saw flickering twice ... is that right?

Is your SD card up to the job ?

is it happening on every fluight?

I didnt see any flickering much other than the white lines that look like running water on the fottbal feild.

But i dont see anything on other areas.

Maybe something to do with sharpness?

it is the sharpness thing, I noticed that when I was filming a football field. I turned down the sharpness a bit and the flickering was a lot less noticeable.

You say you are using a SanDisk SD card - but is it 'UHS Speed Class 3' rated? In other words, does it have a logo that looks like a letter 'U' with a 3 in it?
U3 cards are capable of sustaining the write speeds needed for HD video- while UHS Speed Class 1 (U1) cards are not.

Dont know about the M2Z but this has been seen in M2P :

1080p 60 fps :

1080p 30 fps :

When shooting 60 fps, the camera, for some reasons, under-samples the image , does interpolation followed by sharpening. If the image contains fine lines like that in the video above, annoying flickering of the lines will show up.

You say you are using a SanDisk SD card - but is it 'UHS Speed Class 3' rated? In other words, does it have a logo that looks like a letter 'U' with a 3 in it?
U3 cards are capable of sustaining the write speeds needed for HD video- while UHS Speed Class 1 (U1) cards are not.
I am using speed class 3 card.

Reactions: FoxhallGH

That depends.

Im using a sandisk ultra uhs-1 with a U1 in the letter U with a karma drone.
It handles 4k 30fps no probs.

My mavic air uses sandisk extreme U3 with 3 in the U and it has thesame flickering lines.
Seems to be normal because when i added post sharpening in davinci woth karma i get thesame flickering in davinci and rendering final film.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian