DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why do i have so many drones

Clow

Reactions
My wife ask me, why do i have so many drones and i tried to explain to her that even though that all fly they are all different, by the way i have 5. Also i love to fly all of them regardless what they do and she just don get it. Can some one please help me explain this

Open her closet and point out to all her dresses and shoes.
If that does not apply remind her good ol' "using the right tools to do a right job"
In case you got mavic zoom and mavic 2 pro - you are screwed. You basically got two identical screwdrivers but one (mavic zoom) is ratcheted
i did just that, pointed at my side of the closet with about 3 pair of shoes, and pointed at hers with about 50 pair of shoes

I would explain this way, the Mavic Pro is for longer distance fly, the fimi 4k drone is for speed, the fimi a3 is for X function... Basically tell her that each drone have unique of their own functionalities. Just like gun owners collect different types of gun. Each gun work different.

My wife ask me, why do i have so many drones and i tried to explain to her that even though that all fly they are all different, by the way i have 5. Also i love to fly all of them regardless what they do and she just don get it. Can some one please help me explain this
I have 6 and luckerly for me my wife doesn't know one from another anyway they are mostly kept in my man cave which she has no desire to enter

I too have O.D.D. (Obsessive Drone Disorder). Fortunately, my wife has almost as many sewing machines as I do drones, so all is good.

I have three different types, each one of them are used for different purpose's.

Guess Im a lucky guy, my wife bought me my Mavic Air and enjoys flying it, she recently got me another drone, I say nothing about the 200 pairs of shoes she has! :)

My wife asked the same thing. I told her to hush and start pullin’ the plow. Doctor said I should recover with extensive physical therapy after I get out of my full body cast.

If you wonder, I had one of the other family member type this for me.

Anybody have a bed pan they don’t need?
Never mind, she gutted my drone.

Tell her 5 is not a lot! It’s like women’s shoes they all are for different occasions .

Reactions: pmcallen
I'd say the drone community is way behind the curve compared to RC in general. Not to mention every other hobby or interest in which gear acquisition is a constant disease state with multiple pathogens.

Reactions: old man mavic
I'd say the drone community is way behind the curve compared to RC in general. Not to mention every other hobby or interest in which gear acquisition is a constant disease state with multiple pathogens.
Hahah not for all of us!!!

It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission

Reactions: eaglesurfing
My wife asked the same thing. I told her to hush and start pullin’ the plow. Doctor said I should recover with extensive physical therapy after I get out of my full body cast.

If you wonder, I had one of the other family member type this for me.

Anybody have a bed pan they don’t need?
Never mind, she gutted my drone.

LOL!!!! My little lady doesn't care... Probably likes when I take out a few of mine then I'm out of her hair. Merry Christmas folks!!!!

Yeah right. Ooh! A new HO scale Santa Fe diesel with Tsunami sound! And passenger cars to get with it!
Wait, B&O? Let's get that set too!

My kids always tell me: "Pic or it didn't happen!"

People in Missouri say "Show me!"

Well I feel bad I only have 3. I use the M2Z for commercial work and the MA for travel. The spark is just a lot of fun so I use it for fun.

I also have 6 motorcycles - 4 are trikes. A guy just needs stuff.

Reactions: Clow
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie