DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why i must sell this Mavic 2 Zoom

Status
Not open for further replies.

pnwbikerboi

Reactions
For years and years i would not buy a DJI because of its restricted airspace firmware. Not because i don't respect the no fly zone area, because if i want to fly at 15 feet to film a vehicle, i can with others, not because they are locked down. Today was that way, we found a great area to film some motorcycles and the thing won't leave the ground and we are no near final on an airport. On AirMaps we show 200 feet unrestricted. so leaving the ground should be fine. I am done with DJI

what model do you have that`s restricted @200ft, and how much?

He said AirMaps show a flight restriction at 200' and above AGL...doesn't matter the model. Better question is if AirMaps have a restriction and DJI have a restriction to flight there is OBVIOUSLY something in the area that makes flight not safe in some respects. It's all fine and good to Assume responsibility for flight, but had something go wrong and/or aircraft encounters some error and zooms up and off how many of those people will claim the responsibility is still theirs had something terrible happen? (Nothing implied to OP ;)) Chances of that happening slim to none, but still plausible.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ex Coelis
a bit much for me thanks, I have the 2 pro & s. c (with fly more + 2 more batteries, cases etc) - so i`m only really interested in the copter Shame I cant offer a sensible price, sorry
I have looked at the classified ads and think my number is more than fair, at least to me!

I have looked at the classified ads and think my number is more than fair, at least to me!
I agree, I know the value. I really don`t need any more batteries or the remote - the extra copter is the value for me. I can buy a recon` Zoom + Remote for a little over £900 ...

Well I have a M2Z and SC...so if push comes to shove..perhaps he can buy the bird, and I can buy the remote? ;) We can fight over batteries, but I only need one more :) And I already lost my adapter battery top USB thing which I wouldn't mind another.. But I have the flymore case and car charger to add in the deal if anyone needs that stuff

Last edited:
I feel that is a very very very fair price. Where might you be located?

I might be interested too.
First come, first served, tho.
Let me know if its sold.

i have 2 of the M1P's. both have the older software loaded as well as No Limit Dronez. My home is 100 ft inside a NFZ and now i can fly near my home.

Reactions: Flycaster
Yeah, I'm still on the original .400 "flashing from 3 years ago when I cracked the boxes.
ZERO nagging, limits, quizes etc. with the "updates".

Reactions: Little bird
I understand the risk and the what if’s but if the area is 200’ restricted, let me turn the motors on and not do the stupid waiver unless I try and fly above the hard deck. Our mission for the day was 40 feet max and the waiver was not popping up to fly. Dumb
He said AirMaps show a flight restriction at 200' and above AGL...doesn't matter the model. Better question is if AirMaps have a restriction and DJI have a restriction to flight there is OBVIOUSLY something in the area that makes flight not safe in some respects. It's all fine and good to Assume responsibility for flight, but had something go wrong and/or aircraft encounters some error and zooms up and off how many of those people will claim the responsibility is still theirs had something terrible happen? (Nothing implied to OP ;)) Chances of that happening slim to none, but still plausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake