DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why is DJI Go using so much IN BACKGROUND?

kaitlyn

Reactions
Fqe5nYn.png

My phone has been restarted, charged at various points, and DJI go was NEVER opened. Yet it's reported to be using 24%. What on earth is going on?

Did you close the app properly?
You'd be surprised how many people leave tones of app open in the background without knowing.
On my iPhone most people know to double tap the home button to bring up a list of open apps then swipe up to close them, but they can still run in the background. Most need the settings altered but others can be cleared by holding the the power button until the swipe to turn off comes up, then let go and hold the home button until the screen flashes back to your home screen.

My android tablet is pretty similar, double tap menu then swipe to close but to stop them running in the background I use an app-killer app.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I think it's worth It before every flight, to completely force quit/hard reset the iPad and repower up......

Yes on android I click bottom left and not only see about 30 apps running but multiples of the same app as well lol , some times 4 message 5 Internet etc etc .
I routinely just press close all now

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

Did you close the app properly?
You'd be surprised how many people leave tones of app open in the background without knowing.
On my iPhone most people know to double tap the home button to bring up a list of open apps then swipe up to close them, but they can still run in the background. Most need the settings altered but others can be cleared by holding the the power button until the swipe to turn off comes up, then let go and hold the home button until the screen flashes back to your home screen.

My android tablet is pretty similar, double tap menu then swipe to close but to stop them running in the background I use an app-killer app.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I already said in this case I had restarted the phone and never even launched the app... :(

Reactions: simcab
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929