DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why isnt Drone Harmony more popular?

SpyderSkeets

Reactions
I have both, Litchi and Drone Harmony. In my opinion, Drone Harmony is SO much better than Litchi. Litchi does have a few things that Drone Harmony doesnt (FPV, Follow) but besides that, there are so many more things you can do with Drone Harmony. It does has a slight learning curve, and I really did not like it at first, but once you understand what you are doing, there are so many cool things you can do with it.

Reactions: mereflyer
Litchi is likely more popular since more people know about it and recommend it. It was one of the first DJI GO alternatives.

Reactions: mereflyer
Drone Harmony is so far not compatible with iOS. So it is not even an option for lots of users.

Reactions: Kilrah
I've been using Drone Harmony since beta and love it, I keep finding different things to do with it, once you get used to tweeking some of the settings in the different plans you can achieve some amazing results. However having said all that I did get Litchi while it was on offer mainly because of Mission Hub planning on a desktop computer although Drone Harmony are working on a web based version I am looking forward to that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji