DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why Mass Flying Cars Will Never Be, At Least Not Under The Average Driver's Control...

DJayI

Reactions
And why I am very happy about it.
If you watch this video, you may share my opinion. ?

Around here, the average driver cannot(or does not) drive well. The majority don't even know what turn signals are for and could care less. Most would probably say they are good drivers, but they would be wrong. Even fewer understand what makes ground based vehicles go, let alone an aircraft.:)

Thank whatever power one believes in, no individual-operated flying cars for the masses. Can I get an Amen??

And why I am very happy about it.
If you watch this video, you may share my opinion. ?

Around here, the average driver cannot(or does not) drive well. The majority don't even know what turn signals are for and could care less. Most would probably say they are good drivers, but they would be wrong. Even fewer understand what makes ground based vehicles go, let alone an aircraft.:)

Thank whatever power one believes in, no individual-operated flying cars for the masses. Can I get an Amen??
Albeit and take a look see. I truly don’t think we need to complicate things any greater for a bit. So ... based on what you’ve said it sounds like a problem waiting to happen... and it probably will be. It’s our nature. Imo.

Reactions: DJayI
Albeit and take a look see. I truly don’t think we need to complicate things any greater for a bit. So ... based on what you’ve said it sounds like a problem waiting to happen... and it probably will be. It’s our nature. Imo.
Interesting video

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada