DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

why my videos from the drone, which are 4k, have a rather poor quality when I upload them to any platform in portrait mode (that is, with cropping)

mavicmodx

Reactions
why my videos from the drone, which are 4k, have a rather poor quality when I upload them to any platform in portrait mode (that is, with cropping) such as YouTue Shorts, Instagram as well as tiktok (especially in portrait mode).

Yes, I am aware that the video will be cropped on the sides, But, this is still a 4k video, on my TV which is 55 inches, it is perfectly watchable, even from 30 centimeters, even if it has cropped edges, right? then why on a small phone will it be viewed with such a low resolution, something like a video below 720 pixels?

And you have used the bitrates recommended for the video resolution & frame rate you upload..? If uploading to high YT will compress it & it will look like crap.

1675513087408.png

And you have used the bitrates recommended for the video resolution & frame rate you upload..? If uploading to high YT will compress it & it will look like crap.

View attachment 160231
yes, I change the bitrate as well as the resolution, in YouTube it is a little better, but in general the result does not satisfy me, I obviously expected more from the camera. instagram is crap in portrait mod.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest