DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

wifi mode??

genesimmons

Reactions
ok i wanted to mod the ol mav and i needed to do the sd card inside, i watched a bad vid clip and removed the bottom section not the top, anyways when i put it all back i noticed my wifi/rc switch is in the wifi position looks like anyways and it wont move so i must have something not lined up right, if its indeed in wifi mode would the rc connect? what is wifi mode for on a mav pro? i noticed today the vid feed to my phone was not as smooth as normal, that wouldnt be a wifi thing would it, help me put my mind at ease that i am not in wifi mode and i haveto open her up again, i am very scared to open her up,

...if its indeed in wifi mode would the rc connect? what is wifi mode for on a mav pro?
In WiFi mode the RC does not connect. It allows you to control the Mavic directly with your phone/tablet. See page 48 of the manual.

In WiFi mode the RC does not connect. It allows you to control the Mavic directly with your phone/tablet. See page 48 of the manual.
ahhh this is what i wanted to hear, thank you ill sleep better now, my rc connects fine, i guess if i ever want to use wifi ill have to open her up again,,,,, thanx for the replies and clarification

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143