DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Will DJI have an answer for airdog2??

Fireblade

Reactions
The one thing missing with DJI is some sort of active tracking that will be more accurate and work with faster moving items (faster than 10mph lol). I've tried active track on my motorcycle and it constantly loses me even at slow speeds.. or sometimes it starts following it's own shadow after it loses it's tracking of me, seriously lol

With the airdog, they have this arm strap thingimagig that I believe works on some sort of bluetooth.. Do you think DJI will offer this someday?? I know we have the follow me option where it follows the remote, but it's far from being accurate (I do prefer it over the active track for following me in my motorcycle).

Here's some info on this new drone:

AirDog is back with a new drone optimized for extreme athletes

With Litchi Magic Leash you can get the mavic to follow another device e.g. another phone. So the rider has one phone in his pocket (or somewhere to get good GPS) while the pilot uses his own phone/tablet to fly.

Only as accurate as the GPS on the leash device though.

Reactions: diego
Even "Follow" can do the same - follow Your RC IF there are phone or tablet With build in GPS!

I could not agree more. You should be able to pair 2 types of Intel Flight Modes, Like, Active Track and Terrain Follow. Would also be nice to use the sensor for more accuracy. I am interested in this MAgic Leash - but read it is for Inspire or Phantom only??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54