DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Will DJI Refresh cover both the Mini 3 and RC controller?

You expect to crash the controller? ;) It has it's own warranty included. Refresh has always been strictly for Crash/Flyaway replacement. There could be an ADDITIONAL coverage for it I guess but can't see what it would cover. Theft? Guess all will be known soon enough.

I'm thinking any kind of controller/screen failure like dead pixels, battery, etc.

I'm also a bit clumsy when it comes to stuff like this (I have several cracked screens on cell phones and iPads to prive that lol)

I'm also a bit clumsy when it comes to stuff like this (I have several cracked screens on cell phones and iPads

Then you should buy some aftermarket "Crack, Drop, Spill, etc..." Protection Plan. I trust Squaretrade, hence the recommendation...

Allstate Protection Plans

We've also gone around on this subject lately...

Regarding being "a bit clumsy", I would fit a lanyard to the controller, it should reduce the chance of a drop.
Would you not do better to ask DJI, in 'writing', whether the care refresh also covers the controller? Or check the cover's FAQ when the drone is launched.
Failures such as those you describe would be warranty concerns rather than care-refresh concerns.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian