DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Will this tab work with DJi fly App

I think it might work on the app, but if I am wrong my apologies. I’m not familiar with the phone as of now. Hopefully some one can help you better on this .

I have 2 American tab s6 lites( they're packed for moving right now and I can't find specs to say if it's exynos or snapdragon) that work great with Fly. I noticed though when I got my Mini2 I had to uninstall and reinstall it for some reason. It'd worked fine with my MM and MA2 but the app didn't quite connect right with the Mini2 until after I reinstalled it. Now it's perfect. Between the screen size and brightness and the battery life it's been phenomenal for me. And at $250 on sale I couldn't ask for more or better. So I got 2 ?

i read that it will not show the direction where the drone is, but without the compass can i use the RTH function?
I believe GPS RTH coordinates stored on drone, so unlikely RTH will be impacted. The app will not know the relationship between tablet/device and drone though.

Edit:

RTH will work fine.

Last edited:
I believe GPS RTH coordinates stored on drone, so unlikely RTH will be impacted. The app will not know the relationship between tablet/device and drone though.
sorry, i dont finish understanding, so the RTH will not be avalible? or it will be less accurate? my native languague is spansih

The home point will work because of GPS. Your orientation to the drone will not because it does not have compass.

Reactions: DJayI
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N