Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Win a DJI Osmo Action at OsmoPilots.com

clackey

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Hey all!

To celebrate the launch of OsmoPilots.com we'll be giving away a DJI Osmo Action.

Simply create your OsmoPilots.com account and start posting! Each post will count as one entry in our drawing on August 31, 2019. The more you post, the more chances you have to win!

Thanks for your support!

Reactions: fozzzy and Thomas B

ff22

Reaction score
Loc
pacific northWET
Hey all!

To celebrate the launch of OsmoPilots.com we'll be giving away a DJI Osmo Action.

Simply create your OsmoPilots.com account and start posting! Each post will count as one entry in our drawing on August 31, 2019. The more you post, the more chances you have to win!

Thanks for your support!
I guess I can check but will this new site require a separate registration/account or can we use our Mavicpilots info? Will MavicPilots eliminate the current subforums on the Action, etc?

clackey

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
It is a separate site so you'll need to create a new account. However, you can create an account with your same MavicPilots username, email, etc..

Reactions: fozzzy

ff22

Reaction score
Loc
pacific northWET
It is a separate site so you'll need to create a new account. However, you can create an account with your same MavicPilots username, email, etc..
Yes, I noticed that.

BUT I am not getting back the confirmation email. I know that that email account is working since I'm almost immediately seeing MavicPilots threads showing up in it. I asked for it to be sent again, still not showing up.

clackey

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Yes, I noticed that.

BUT I am not getting back the confirmation email. I know that that email account is working since I'm almost immediately seeing MavicPilots threads showing up in it. I asked for it to be sent again, still not showing up.
Strange. Ok I'll do some testing on it. I approved your account there so you should be good.

ff22

Reaction score
Loc
pacific northWET
Yes, I noticed that.

Well, it is odd. I just got notice of THIS reply in that same email account but have still not gotten the confirmation email. But thanks for taking care of it.

(oh, let me look in gmail spam...)

Yup - in the spam folder at gmail.

mjbok

Reaction score
I will now have an OSMOpilots, MavicPilots, YuneecPilots, SparkPilots, AutelXPilots, and GoProPilots ID. I think this is the universes way of telling me to stop buying stuff.

Also, will there be a link added to the shortcuts at the bottom of the page for this? I usually use those links to go from page to page.

clackey

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. Ya, I still need to add the link for this to all the other sites. Working on a few changes (and possible one more site) before going live with those changes.

Reactions: BigAl07

mjbok

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. Ya, I still need to add the link for this to all the other sites. Working on a few changes (and possible one more site) before going live with those changes.
Also, the color scheme over there is drastically different. Will this one change to that style or vice versa?

clackey

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Also, the color scheme over there is drastically different. Will this one change to that style or vice versa?
No, each our communities uses the same layout but slightly different color schemes.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fjrmurph