DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Winter in the Cascade Foothills - my best winter drone footage!

IlluminationsfromtheAttic

Reactions

The white blanket of winter lies but briefly on the soggy hills that rise to buttress the soaring peaks of the Cascade Mountains. The clean air of a crisp snowy day quickly warms to draw back this sparkling curtain and reveal once more the emerald fields and brooding sylvan glades where life springs ever and in abundance here in the Pacific Northwest.

This is a compilation of most of my best winter drone footage captured over the past few years - much of which I never got around to publishing before. Enjoy!

Very well done! It’s one of the few where I watched the entire video. Nice editing, nice variety of scenery, good background music, and well paced. ??

You captured the wonderful essence of our locale perfectly. Your flying was only surpassed by your cinematography. I've gotta say though, it was your prose in the OP that was the hook for me! Nice word smithing.

Reactions: Dbez1
You captured the wonderful essence of our locale perfectly. Your flying was only surpassed by your cinematography. I've gotta say though, it was your prose in the OP that was the hook for me! Nice word smithing.
Thank you very much - I love writing as much as I do flying an photography!

Very well done! It’s one of the few where I watched the entire video. Nice editing, nice variety of scenery, good background music, and well paced. ??
Thank you! I went through several different versions of this video before I was happy with the editing and music.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S