DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Winter Island Lighthouse in what else? Winter...

New England Droning

Reactions
prefix should be mini2...
This one of the few times I've had to fly so far (winter in New England is tough) :) but I got my mini 2 in Nov and practiced out in the woods but that gets old so I went to the nearby coast and Winter Island (Salem Massachusetts) They had just painted the lighthouse this past summer so it was quite beautiful for the week before Christmas.

Critiques are welcome.
All images came from the Mini 2

Nice vid.
Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: New England Droning
This one of the few times I've had to fly so far (winter in New England is tough) :) but I got my mini 2 in Nov and practiced out in the woods but that gets old so I went to the nearby coast and Winter Island (Salem Massachusetts) They had just painted the lighthouse this past summer so it was quite beautiful for the week before Christmas.

Critiques are welcome.
Lovely- calming- nice slow movements. Enjoyed this one!
Dale
Miami

Critiques are welcome.
Nice work, Jeff!

Critiques are welcome.
Nice flying and nice location. It was a little repetitive for me with the same scenes over again. would love to have seen the view from a little farther away. Thanks for sharing.

Not really. I occasionally post on a couple of Facebook drone pages. Here's one that I think you'd appreciate, being Mister Foliage:)
I recognize that bridge... :) love it... late afternoon with great long shadows...

Overall, very good. A little long for my tastes but some nice shots, especially the one with the moon in the distance. How they heck do they get to that door to get in and hang the wreath!?!

Nice flying and nice location. It was a little repetitive for me with the same scenes over again. would love to have seen the view from a little farther away. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks, I'm still getting used to flying over water... :) and you are right a draw off and gain in elevation maintaining the rotation might be nice... and more practice basically...

Overall, very good. A little long for my tastes but some nice shots, especially the one with the moon in the distance. How they heck do they get to that door to get in and hang the wreath!?!
There is a door down below and a small door in the lantern room to come out on the upper deck

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost