DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Winter's Sunset

Duckhunter50

Reactions
So I was getting dinner ready last night and my wife looked out the window and mentioned how nice the sunset looked. I took a peek and knew I needed to hurry. I can't get my drone setup fast enough some times. The lighting can change so fast at this time of day. So I threw it up in the air and this is what I was able to catch. Some times I don't know what I have until I get the photographs off of the card and take a look on the computer.

These are not altered in any way from the originals except the second or middle photo which was cropped.
mMior46.jpg

cyccGUk.jpg

tSLfeCU.jpg

So I was getting dinner ready last night and my wife looked out the window and mentioned how nice the sunset looked. I took a peek and knew I needed to hurry. I can't get my drone setup fast enough some times. The lighting can change so fast at this time of day. So I threw it up in the air and this is what I was able to catch. Some times I don't know what I have until I get the photographs off of the card and take a look on the computer.

These are not altered in any way from the originals except the second or middle photo which was cropped.
mMior46.jpg

cyccGUk.jpg

tSLfeCU.jpg
Very nicely done ?????

Reactions: Duckhunter50
Wow, nice shots! If in range, I would recommend trying to position your drone to capture a similar shot using that body of water to frame in a reflection as well!

mMior46.jpg

cyccGUk.jpg

tSLfeCU.jpg
Love the first one with the reflection of the sky in the water. Well done!

mMior46.jpg

cyccGUk.jpg

tSLfeCU.jpg

Good job...what drone is this...?

mMior46.jpg

cyccGUk.jpg

tSLfeCU.jpg
These are great, considering the haste that they were filmed at. Just imagine what they would look like with some nice editing. I would probably cut down on some of the red (cyan) in the foregrounds. I'd give some detail to the clouds. And, I would open up the foreground on the first image for more details. Here is a before and after retouchingre-touched image.jpgUn-retouched image.jpg

These are great, considering the haste that they were filmed at. Just imagine what they would look like with some nice editing. I would probably cut down on some of the red (cyan) in the foregrounds. I'd give some detail to the clouds. And, I would open up the foreground on the first image for more details. Here is a before and after retouchingView attachment 119875View attachment 119876
Verry nice thanks for sharing

mMior46.jpg

cyccGUk.jpg

tSLfeCU.jpg
Awesome ????

@Platinum 4 ever , it is a mavic 2 pro.

@Dale D thanks for the suggestion. I usually let the picture stew for awhile before I edit to see if my opinion changes about how I would like it to look. I put these up without editing because I was so surprised at how much color was in them. This time of year it's usually black, white and grey.

@Platinum 4 ever , it is a mavic 2 pro.

@Dale D thanks for the suggestion. I usually let the picture stew for awhile before I edit to see if my opinion changes about how I would like it to look. I put these up without editing because I was so surprised at how much color was in them. This time of year it's usually black, white and grey.
My edit attempts were not completely to my own satisfaction because I really meant to open up there shadows of the entire area of habitation. The gradient tool was not placed exactly where I meant it to be to include all of the buildings. But I think you get the idea.

You just cannot the a bad photo in the state of Utah in my experience. It is so rich in beauty.

I could show you some pretty ugly ones. Lol.. between the smoke from wild fires and the lack of rain it can be pretty bland at times.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS