DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Wintertime - 4K

Good video

• Love
Reactions: ikkel
Heaps of stuff to see as you took us on the voyage ikkel. Like those wooden walkways, they must have taken ages to construct.

• Love
Heaps of stuff to see as you took us on the voyage ikkel. Like those wooden walkways, they must have taken ages to construct.
Thank You Sky Wombat.

We have those wooden walkways on a lot of places due to the swampy nature and also at the places with lots of little lakes.
Construction does take some time and volunteers keep them in good condition.

Stunning. Loved it! Enjoyed your transitions and the synchronization with the music.
Bill
Thank You Bill

I'm always trying to take my time for the synchronization to be spot on. It's not always easy but we do our best.

Amazing video! Love it! Thanks for sharing.

• Love
Wintertime in our region means cold, gray and rainy days with little daylight.
Every now and then we get a little bit of sun, snow is rare and nature is hibernating.
We count the days until nature is reborn again and spring announces itself.

Everything is shot with Dji Osmo Pocket, Dji Mini 2 and Dji Mini 3 Pro

I loved watching this video! It kept me engaged to the end. Loved the scenes, the smooth flying, the music and its coordinated beat with the each file, the editing was outstanding and it created a story and a mood. All good work.

Dale
Miami

• Love
I loved watching this video! It kept me engaged to the end. Loved the scenes, the smooth flying, the music and its coordinated beat with the each file, the editing was outstanding and it created a story and a mood. All good work.

Dale
Miami
Thank You Dale for your nice reply.
I always do my best to make something good of it. I don't always succeed but we try. :)

I agree with Dale D, terrific video. I am VERY jealous though...in Europe, in winter, you still have small towns, cities and farms that looks quaint and cute. I live in the USA where everything just looks brown and dead. I honestly never fly in the wintertime here, it just looks so bad.

• Love
I agree with Dale D, terrific video. I am VERY jealous though...in Europe, in winter, you still have small towns, cities and farms that looks quaint and cute. I live in the USA where everything just looks brown and dead. I honestly never fly in the wintertime here, it just looks so bad.
Thank You Dave.

We are blessed here in Belgium and our neighbourhood country's.
Lots of different nature, beautiful villages, historical architecture.
Still a lot to capture for me, every season makes the enviremont different.

Great job capturing everything! I like that shot from different angles. Some shooting upward, some downward. You absolutely have some very beautiful scenery to see. Thumbswayup

• Love
Great job capturing everything! I like that shot from different angles. Some shooting upward, some downward. You absolutely have some very beautiful scenery to see. Thumbswayup
Thank You Prop Wash for your support and nice reply's.
As a motorcyclist and also from travveling with our RV we have a lot of possibillity's to visit places and offcourse we are doing our best to capture the nice spots and surroundings.

I'm jealous...nicely done and I'm trying to work towards the type of video composition your showing here !
Thank you for sharing ! Totally engaging !

• Love

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929