DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wish list for future versions of DJI Go

Silverthorne

Reactions
1. OOD. (Out of Dodge). Speedy return home in zig-zag horizontal and vertical on unpredictable trayectoria when your drone is under attack (bird, drone with net, drone slayer, etc.)

2. 360 Panorama. Drone on position making a smooth 360 degree turn to film or hyperlapse the full landscape/horizon.

3. Same as (1) above, but in reverse: get to a waypoint, activate camera for n seconds, and return safely home.

For the smarties, none of the above are meant to do anything illegal or wrong. Other than those using drones for commercial purposes, for us is a toy and yes, we enjoy playing with them.

No smartie here, 1. OOD , I fly legally (400ft max) , however for this very reason i put ceiling on flight 500m (about 1600ft) , and contrary to initial reflex - home you try escape UP.
2. Panorama - Tripod mode, desensitize turn controller, turn 360, shoot video or stitch pics.
3. Use DJI Pilot, at home (connected to Internet) make flight plan - it downloads map, allows for route, way point selection and action when way point reached. When on location (anywhere close to first waypoint) just press start and drone will take off to the route doing programmed tasks on the way. Best practice is put RTH as the last one...

No smartie here, 1. OOD , I fly legally (400ft max) , however for this very reason i put ceiling on flight 500m (about 1600ft) , and contrary to initial reflex - home you try escape UP.
2. Panorama - Tripod mode, desensitize turn controller, turn 360, shoot video or stitch pics.
3. Use DJI Pilot, at home (connected to Internet) make flight plan - it downloads map, allows for route, way point selection and action when way point reached. When on location (anywhere close to first waypoint) just press start and drone will take off to the route doing programmed tasks on the way. Best practice is put RTH as the last one...

Definitely like DJI Pilot.

Reactions: Silverthorne

Thank you very much, what you said makes a lot of sense and is very helpful. Will do.

Thank you very much, what you said makes a lot of sense and is very helpful. Will do.

I just checked on the App Store for IOS and it has 15 reviews total and a rating of 1.8 out of a max of 5. Reviewers appear to complain about using it on apple platform (which I use). I don’t take much stock on the reviews, especially if so few, because they can be biased. Are you using it successfully on IOS?

Reactions: carlrbrugger
"Wish list for future versions of DJI Go"

Oh what would I wish for,,,,,,,,,,,,let me count the ways! LOL

My first big disappointment with the M2P is the fact that you have to be so close to something to be able to see it in detail. So for this I would want a digital zoom of up to 10X. I wouldn't care whether or not it recorded it in 10X because the camera resolution is great and if you want you can blow it up in post but that doesn't help you decide while your flying if you really want a picture or not.

I would like to be able to see the actual HAGL or at least true altitude.

I would like to be able to see actual coordinates live on the screen.

I would like to be able to turn on or off any and all lights on the AC at will. People are paranoid of Drones.

I would like to see a type of ELT automatically activate when the battery level gets to 10% and remain active until the battery is completely dead. It could be designed so that the "ELT" signal could be picked up by other drones and the coordinates displayed on screen.

I could go on and on but it would get boring.

life is a compremise nothing is perfect but patience is what we need it will all happen in time and anyway if everything was perfect we would have nothing to talk about

Reactions: TR Ganey
I have no reason to brag and no right to complain. If the good lord lets me wake up and the guard lets me in then the rest of it is up to me! Besides, no one wants to listen to me complain anyway. Good morning to ya!

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest