DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wonder if an ipad can be used with the mini se controller

caryflyboy

Reactions
I was thinking about getting an ipad for my mini se, however since the phone mounts at the bottom of the controller, thinking it may not be possible. Just thinking it would be nice to have the larger screen instead of just using my iphone, but if it wont work, im good with that as well.

It will work, you just need a tablet mount like the one in this picture.Screenshot_20220723-145830_Amazon Shopping.jpg

The remote looks similar to my Spark remote.

The mini should fit in the arms.

1658603607250.png

Reactions: ANT0407
There are times when I miss my spark, I loved that thing. It was my first drone, I wish I still had it.

Reactions: MA2 317
Since the Spark was a Wi-Fi aircraft, it didn't come with a cable and I had to purchase one when OTG was supported for the Spark.

wondering about one thing if it fits in the arms, what about the lightning cable, will it reach? unless there is a longer one available from DJI
DJI doesn't sell cables to reach a tablet in a tablet holder. Amazon's got lots of them if you search like 'angle cable lightning to micro usb'. Get a 10 or 11 inch cable...

It will work, you just need a tablet mount like the one in this picture.View attachment 152220
I was thinking about getting an ipad for my mini se, however since the phone mounts at the bottom of the controller, thinking it may not be possible. Just thinking it would be nice to have the larger screen instead of just using my iphone, but if it wont work, im good with that as well.
I use the Hanatora with my iPad Mini and dji mini 2 and it works just great...like it was made for the controller.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys