DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Wonderful Madeira Island from above

DKAerial

Reactions
Hey everyone,

just came back from my travels to Madeira Island and it was truly an amazing experience, such a beautiful place.
Here is the video I made:

Shot with Mavic 2 Pro and edited in Premiere Pro.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,
DK

Very well done in all aspects. Thank you for posting that. Very enjoyable. The M2 really is a rock star and you wield it well.

Reactions: DKAerial
Hey everyone,

just came back from my travels to Madeira Island and it was truly an amazing experience, such a beautiful place.
Here is the video I made:

Shot with Mavic 2 Pro and edited in Premiere Pro.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,
DK
I loved your video!!! Beautifully flown, and edited. We are the same (Mavic 2 Pro and Premiere Pro). Still toying with the idea of selling Mavic 2 Pro now that I have the M3, I haven't turned on the Mavic 2 Pro for several months.

Dale
Miami

Beautiful view of a rugged land. The clock tower was an interesting throwback to an earlier age. Thanks for posting.

I loved your video!!! Beautifully flown, and edited. We are the same (Mavic 2 Pro and Premiere Pro). Still toying with the idea of selling Mavic 2 Pro now that I have the M3, I haven't turned on the Mavic 2 Pro for several months.

Dale
Miami
Thanks!
I was actually thinking to buy the M3 before I left for Madeira to get the most out of it, wish I would have done it :D
Enjoy the M3! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3