DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Woodspring Priory, Filmed on a Mavic pro 2 in Black and White.

Jon Avery

Reactions
Hi,

Finding time to get the drone up in the fine UK weather hasnt been the easiest of late and I'm still getting to grips with the MavicPro 2.

I managed to get out yesterday and do some fiming of a hidden gem in the Somerset countryside. The wind was up to about 15mph and the Mavic really held It's ground well. Really impressive stuff DJI!

This is Woodspring Priory which dates back to 1210.

I shot the footage in 4K wide, Dlog and used a Polar pro ND4 filter. The edit was tinkered with in Final Cut and I thought black and white served the subject quite well so went with it.

As always I appreciate constructive feedback from my peers and look forward to your feedback.

Thanks.

Very, Very Nice. Good decision with the black and white.The only thing we have here in the colonies dating to 1210 are rocks.
I get what you mean. Just have to add that several western states have ruins of that age or older. They are from a foreign culture, often overlooked, but the descendants of the builders remember and honor them. I was reminded of this again on a recent visit to the southwest; there's blood and bone deep in the earth there, too.

Oh, and I also agree about the OP going with B&W; perfect!

Reactions: Jon Avery
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom