DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Word, What Up! I’ll tell you where I’m from...

X51

Reactions
Hey Y’all. How’s it going? Clear skies I hope. My handle is X51 and l’m from Ontario Canada. I just received my Mavic 2 Zoom today. I haven’t flown it yet but I fired her up without the props in my living room and got it registered and bought the Care Refresh warranty. I‘ve been watching lots of videos on youTube and while surfing the net I happened upon this here community and thought I’d join. I’m looking to learn as much about drone piloting as I can fit in my head and this seemed like the best way. Learn from those who know more than I do.
Anyhoo, that’s all for now I guess. I look forward to becoming an active member of the droning community.
Cheers.
X51

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

I don't think you will be disappointed in getting the M2Z as your first drone, and you will be up an running in no time, just ensure the props are correctly clicked into the motors, otherwise it can become an expensive lesson, watch videos, keep in beginner mode to start, and watch for them tree's ?.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ