DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Worried about motor cables

Ccarieta

Reactions
I finally received my Mavic Today.. What are peoples thoughts on the front arm cables that connect to the motor, it seems that they might become a weak point in design in terms of wear and tear and eventual cable damage...

Well they are wrapped in mesh, so I take it they should hold up rather well. DJI has always stated they tested 5000 infoldings.

Does one of your arms wire mesh rub as it opens?

they don't seem to they look to be very tight and there is a slight "rubbing" sound when extending the arms...

I'd be willing to bet that will not be an issue. If they can make a micro ribbon cable that keeps up with the gimbal without loading it down or breaking apart, the relatively tough wires in the webbing should be a piece of cake.

I finally received my Mavic Today.. What are peoples thoughts on the front arm cables that connect to the motor, it seems that they might become a weak point in design in terms of wear and tear and eventual cable damage...

Another good reason to go for DJI care ..

there is a thread over on the DJI Mavic forum about this. Some units had a issue and DJI is aware and will fix it. If you think yours is questionable, take some pictures and contact DJI.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada