DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Would Anyone be tempted to buy this T-Shirt?

Baltorep

Reactions
bdc396f829c607a7ef7da362c54c168b.jpg

I certainly get asked these questions quite often.

T-Shirt from Aerial Pixel website

I'm all in...
reminds me of my cousins BAJA with twin 454's... Sign at controls.... YES!.. it's Fast. NO! You can't drive it.

I sent them a message... They need the Mavic Pilots Logo on the front of the shirt, and the "No, you can't fly it message" on the back ! Then I'd buy it.

LOL, Yep, those are the questions I get asked all the time.

Sorry guys this been away from the office. I'll get a version with MavicPilots logo on the front and the Before You Ask on the back. My 2 sided shirts are $5 more though. Here is the link for the Original "Before You Ask" shirt: Aerial-Pixel Graphics and Apparel for DronePilots

People do ask questions don't they? One of the things I have noticed is that they ask questions right when you are flying - which in my opinion can be a little rude. If I am in the mood, I bring it down to land and answer their questions. The only problem is, if I am practice flying at an Aerodrome, I lose my turn when flying. There are some very conscientious and polite people sometimes too who wait until I land and then ask questions. Police officers are like that. They tend to take their break at the Aerodrome and watch the flights. People that wait are awesome and I spend a lot more time with them. The rude ones are the ones that not only demand an answer to a question while you fly, but when you land try to start touching the drone. That's where I draw the line. I have a can of mace (which I have not used yet) ready for those idiots.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61