DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

WOW AGAIN - TIME TO UPDATE FLYING SKILLS - WAIT FOR IT!

Incredible flying.
I have a friend who has RC plains and he says helicopters are on another level altogether, very hard to fly.

Reactions: BigAl07
Listen at the 1min mark... here the difference in the rotor... he's switched over into Throttle Hold Mode... the motor maintains a fairly constant speed and allows the rotor blades to pitch positive and negative which allows for inverted flight as well as those crazy awesome stunts... but only in the hands of a VERY good operator. That guy is indeed very good.

Incredible flying.
I have a friend who has RC plains and he says helicopters are on another level altogether, very hard to fly.

Helicopters do require a whole different skill set and abilities in general but what that guy is doing is on a whole new level of SKILLS!

I repeat...Holy s...!!! I was near having a coronary watching this so I turned it off.

I have to remember when the drone is flying away or towards me which way is left or right. How in the hell do you keep up with those changes.
Incredible flying.

Reactions: mereflyer and Bobvt
Incredible flying skills, but that doesn’t even look fun to me. Looks like the pilot has ADD and can’t decide on what the heck he wants to do. If you’ve ever wondered what a crazy helicopter in a straight jacket and padded room looks like, you now know.

Reactions: Kilrah
Yup that's about it. Nothing new either, that kind of flying has existed for 10 years or so and it's the exact same thing since, just a little faster now.
Find it really awful to watch, looks like what a random number generator would produce.

I'm trying to figure out if we could build a full-size helicopter that someone could fly like that from inside, or if the G-forces would rip the person (and aircraft) apart. Simply amazing!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada