DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wow! Firehouse Arc 2 strobes are bright.

Northern_Bob

Reactions
Sigh, some will say that you were warned. Even though I read a post warning not to stare directly into the strobe, I did when turning one on.
Naturally, I was turning on the 4 led white unit-the brightest.

It’s 5-8 minutes after I flashed myself (ala Men in Black) and if I close my eyes, I can still see a faint after image! Hmm, guess that was a good purchase.
NB

Sign in Physics Lab: “Do not stare into laser’s light path with remaining good eye.”

Sigh, some will say that you were warned. Even though I read a post warning not to stare directly into the strobe, I did when turning one on.

It’s 5-8 minutes after I flashed myself (ala Men in Black) and if I close my eyes, I can still see a faint after image! Hmm, guess that was a good purchase.
NB

Sign in Physics Lab: “Do not stare into laser’s light path with remaining good eye.”

Yeah, its fun fumbling around with your hands while closing your eyes trying to turn them off. Wonder if they’ll trigger my auto-darkening welding hemet?

Reactions: NAVMAV

NB

Where did you buy them at?

Reactions: Thomas B
An advantage of the Arc-II is they have a long run time so they generally last me all day. At home I use a 2 amp USB charger. In the field I usually use a wallet sized lithium battery made for charging phones. But my van has an inverter so I can use the MP charging brick if necessary. I avoid higher charging rates with these smaller Lithium batteries.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929