DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

WTB: Mavic Air RC Controller

Oakley75

Reactions
Anyone have a good lead to get a replacement Air controller? Hoping for a cheap used one honestly. Thanks in advance.

-Brian

ebay. Constantly.
More expensive there than you may think... figured us real drone pilots here would have better sharing/selling.

No disrespect Starz, I know of you and respect your contributions ?

More expensive there than you may think... figured us real drone pilots here would have better sharing/selling.

No disrespect Starz, I know of you and respect your contributions ?
Based on what I’ve seen in both sites, there are, at times better deals on the bay.
I have seen them for under 100.00

Sold listing from the bay
and this one

If I look through the old ads on this site, seems to be 125.00 to 150.00 if one shows up.

Yeah honestly with the Air seemingly hated by so many deep in the scene, and so many beginners losing them in lakes etc, I figured these would be cheaper and more plentiful lol. In fact I really like the Air, just hope the various guys don't quit digging for root on it and get sidetracked playing with the mini ?

Reactions: MavicVA
Yeah honestly with the Air seemingly hated by so many deep in the scene, and so many beginners losing them in lakes etc, I figured these would be cheaper and more plentiful lol. In fact I really like the Air, just hope the various guys don't quit digging for root on it and get sidetracked playing with the mini ?
I agree. I love my Air. I enjoy my MPP but I still prefer the Air.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser