Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

WTB: Mavic Pro Combo

endeavor64

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am looking to purchase my first 'real' drone and have settled on the original Mavic Pro. Ideally, I'd like to get a good condition unit with accessories (2 or 3 batteries etc..). Please reach out if you have one for sale and if possible, include the # of charge cycles, flight time, and age. Btw, I am located in the Bay Area, CA. Thanks!

tinton323

Reaction score
Loc
Los Angeles
Hey guys,

I am looking to purchase my first 'real' drone and have settled on the original Mavic Pro. Ideally, I'd like to get a good condition unit with accessories (2 or 3 batteries etc..). Please reach out if you have one for sale and if possible, include the # of charge cycles, flight time, and age. Btw, I am located in the Bay Area, CA. Thanks!
What’s your price budget??

Located in Los Angeles

Mad Mavic

Reaction score
Loc
USA - Tennessee
Having had three pro platinum drones by DJI, I can’t say I would do it again. Don’t get me wrong, they are incredible little machines packed full of technology, but they are also very fragile.

For example, the flat ribbon cable used to power the camera gimbal, is only good for a limited number of flights. I think so far I’ve replaced 5, with one needing changed at the moment.

Having said that, I don’t think i’ve Enjoyed anything more. The camera, even with its flaws, is absolutely incredible; especially when coupled with DJI goggles. You get the feeling of being in the drone as opposed to simply watching it fly overhead.

If I had it to do all over again, I think the inspire 2 would be my choice. Expensive.but a lot more capabilities.

If you’re set on the pro, save up and get a new one that you know hasn’t. Been crashed. Also, if you have home owners insurance, I get mine covered for $60 a year with $100 deductible.

There is so much that can be wrong with a used drown, IMHO, it’s just not worth the headache.

Reactions: tinton323

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AgViewer