DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

WTF? Phishing in Mavic Pilots!

AlanTheBeast

Reactions
Just got this in my "profile" page messages. Any filtering abilities?

lousy My Name is Miss Louise Williams,i am contacting you because i need your help to receive a huge amount of funds for investment purpose and to come over to your country to further my study as a 2nd year medical student.i will appreciate if you can find it in your mind to write me an e-mail to my private e-mail address ( [email protected] ) for more details.
Yours Faithfully,
Miss Louise Williams.

Report it and the mods will take care of it.

lousy My Name is Miss Louise Williams,i am contacting you because i need your help to receive a huge amount of funds for investment purpose and to come over to your country to further my study as a 2nd year medical student.i will appreciate if you can find it in your mind to write me an e-mail to my private e-mail address ( [email protected] ) for more details.
Yours Faithfully,
Miss Louise Williams.

You clearly come over as a gentleman of considerable means with worldly experience and with a spark that might yet be enticed by the lovely Miss Williams.. :D I'd take that as a positive. :)

You clearly come over as a gentleman of considerable means with worldly experience and with a spark that might yet be enticed by the lovely Miss Williams.. :D I'd take that as a positive. :)

I'd be a multi-gazilionaire by now. Can't keep up with all these offers to give me money.

Reactions: Slayerstwin
And I took care of Miss Williams as soon as I saw the reports
guys.
Sometimes they get through the filters and just report
It and it will be took care of.

Yours Faithfully,
Miss Louise Williams.

maybe she just want a pilot :p
giphy.gif

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member