Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

WTS - Lightly Used Mavic Pro Flymore - Price Lowered

Boss99er

Reactions
Hey guys, I’m looking to sell my Mavic Pro. I just never fly it. I’ve had it for a year, and as you can see in the pics, it’s virtually flawless. According to DJI GO, I've flown it 39 times for a total of 58,000 feet. So not much at all! I think the funds are going to go toward a Boosted Board so I can keep up with my daughter on her bike. :)

It comes with everything in the pics, including the $70 Canon camera bag, feet extensions, the RC stick protector, the upgraded gimbal cover, a landing pad and two memory cards (16 and 32GB). I do not have the small flymore bag any longer. I hated that thing from the beginning and sold it to a buddy of mine to carry his extra Inspire gear. I currently have 2 batteries. I had 3, but one started acting up a while back. I still have it and will send it, but lets just assume it's dead.

If you have any questions, just let me know! $850 shipped to the CONUS. If you're a serious buyer, make me an offer. If you'd like to research me as a seller, you can find a lot of seller feedback for me on Reddit. Same username (boss99er). I also have my Mavic listed there.

Thanks!

Pics: Imgur

Last edited:
Reactions: kenny d

Ohana

Reactions
Hey guys, I’m looking to sell my Mavic Pro. I just never fly it. I’ve had it for a year, and as you can see in the pics, it’s virtually flawless. According to DJI GO, I've flown it 39 times for a total of 58,000 feet. So not much at all! I think the funds are going to go toward a Boosted Board so I can keep up with my daughter on her bike. :)

It comes with everything in the pics, including the $70 Canon camera bag, feet extensions, the RC stick protector, the upgraded gimbal cover, a landing pad and two memory cards (16 and 32GB). I do not have the small flymore bag any longer. I hated that thing from the beginning and sold it to a buddy of mine to carry his extra Inspire gear. I currently have 2 batteries. I had 3, but one started acting up a while back. I still have it and will send it, but lets just assume it's dead.

If you have any questions, just let me know! $850 shipped to the CONUS. If you're a serious buyer, make me an offer. If you'd like to research me as a seller, you can find a lot of seller feedback for me on Reddit. Same username (boss99er). I also have my Mavic listed there.

Thanks!

Pics: Imgur
I’ll by it for 500

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 2 Case

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DjiNapoli