DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Wynwood,Miami

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
Wynwood...A LIVING NEIGHBORHOOD PACKED WITH ART, CULTURE, AND INNOVATION.

In just a few short years, the former run down warehouse district of Wynwood in Miami has become the arts hub of South Florida. It started with murals, street art, and graffiti - encouraged, unconventionally, by the neighborhood's early developers, spawning vibrant spaces teeming with outdoor art. Today, there are more than 70 galleries and museums, dozens of new restaurants and bars, and hundreds of companies, creators, and innovators working in a place that just feels alive.

Wynwood has also become the hottest place for new restaurant openings, and many top New York chefs are rushing to escape Covid closures in New York and open in Wynwood.

Wynwood is an outdoor art exhibit at city scale, unrivaled in its blend of well-known names and up-and-coming artists.
Though its street life first grew through Second Saturday Art Walks, the neighborhood is lively every day of the week.
There is plenty to see, eat, drink, and explore in ever-evolving Wynwood.

Thanks Tom- you are the first reply. This project took 2 days! Used my new Osmo 4 gimbal a lot with this one. Still trying to sell the Osmo Mobil 2, which does the same thing.

Reactions: Thomas B
Dale, you always include ground, air, and timelapse shots into a colorful presentation. Very nice.

Lovely looking street art Dale. Particularly like the original gangsta
wall @ 2.50 with references to some of my favourite films.
Thanks Dale

Lovely looking street art Dale. Particularly like the original gangsta
wall @ 2.50 with references to some of my favourite films.
Thanks Dale
We agree. That was my absolute favorite too. I know every character on that wall. Remember "Clockwork Orange"? And Daniel Day Lewis, "The Gangs of New York"? The graffiti runs the gamut from abstract art to portraits, cartoons, etc. and nearly every building in covered with art.

Nice and thanks for sharing.

Dale, your video is very enjoyable to watch. I watched the entire video and it was over too soon.

Dale, your video is very enjoyable to watch. I watched the entire video and it was over too soon.
Thanks. I actually had a bit more material but decided to quit at 3:44.

Wynwood...A LIVING NEIGHBORHOOD PACKED WITH ART, CULTURE, AND INNOVATION.

In just a few short years, the former run down warehouse district of Wynwood in Miami has become the arts hub of South Florida. It started with murals, street art, and graffiti - encouraged, unconventionally, by the neighborhood's early developers, spawning vibrant spaces teeming with outdoor art. Today, there are more than 70 galleries and museums, dozens of new restaurants and bars, and hundreds of companies, creators, and innovators working in a place that just feels alive.

Wynwood has also become the hottest place for new restaurant openings, and many top New York chefs are rushing to escape Covid closures in New York and open in Wynwood.

Wynwood is an outdoor art exhibit at city scale, unrivaled in its blend of well-known names and up-and-coming artists.
Though its street life first grew through Second Saturday Art Walks, the neighborhood is lively every day of the week.
There is plenty to see, eat, drink, and explore in ever-evolving Wynwood.

I’m 90 miles away and didn’t know it existed. Thanks for the education.

I’m 90 miles away and didn’t know it existed. Thanks for the education.
One our most favorites restaurants there, Kyu! Reservations a must. One of the best places in Miami. (Asian-Fusion).If you are over 30 don't go after 8. Lots of young people, loud music, crowded sidewalks, (Covid?). We were there last week, and we felt like dinosaurs. Some of the most delicious food ever! The ribs and the coconut cake are to die for.
If you want a lot of fun photographing the walls and flying, this is the place. `

Awesome buddy, great venue choice and presentation! So fresh and unique! I'm sold on the gimbal now. I ordered an OS4 and it just felt too bulky for my run and gun style sooo here I come Pocket 2! and you were the on who got me thinking about it. I am really excited to try using it on a long selfie stick/boom. Out of the grass up up and over the top of the waterfall. . . .Great job there, generally I'm not a fan of city scapes but. . . . .I dig that!

Thanks Karlewski! Wynwood is a fun place. It is our "go-to" place now for great food. All of the New York restaurants are opening there because of what is happening in New York with the shut down.

I believe my Osmo Pocket has good stabilization too, but the OM4 is amazing. You can barely see my stepping. I still have my Osmo Mobile 2 and it does everything the OM4 does except folding. I cannot sell it on e-bay for even $40.00! So I am using it as a back up.

I am running our of ideas for 3.minute projects! Have already done most of my city (Coral Gables, Downtown, Cruis port, Everglades, etc. ). Hoping the quarantines will abate so we can travel again. Looking at Atamaca Desert (Chile) for star photography, and another trip to Africa for the Migration.

Dale
Miami

daledavisphotography.smugmug.com

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3