DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

xxxxxPilots Forums?

redjr

Reactions
Do all of xPilots forums require different login ids? If so, was that design intentional? Why can't i login once and float around the forums? I'm a mavic, 3dr and yuneec pilot!

Yes.

Well that's too bad. I only use one login on forums, so now to pick a favorite! :)

It's not possible since the forums use different databases.
I'm assuming it's the same organization hosting and running all of these pilot forums? Probably in the same data center?
Yes.

It's not possible since the forums use different databases.
Well that's to bad. :(

I'm assuming it's the same organization hosting and running all of these pilot forums?
That's correct. As far as I know, multiple XenForo forums cannot use the same users table from a database.

It's definitely a hassle but one we've had for a good while and we just deal with it.

I think @msinger is an active member in every single one of them aren't you?

If you could re-use emails it wouldn't be so painful. Make that a part of the primary key along with a unique user name. But who has 3-5 email accounts they use on a regular basis? Just an unintended negative consequence of decisions made during design. Especially in light of the fact that the website clearly advertises 9 different forums! Who knew they would all require different user IDs. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada