DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Yellow flash during flight

Bopson

Reactions
After recent update my MaVic flash yellow during normal flight. It flash green ,gps strength 13to 15. But after taking off right after setting home point it flashes yellow . The flight is stable rc connection is good and everything is smooth. It flash green only after landing. No warning display. It flies as before . I have tried calibrating IMU, COMPASS and VPS. Nothing works . Everything is good . But I am worried about the yellow flash . The yellow flash slowly like the green one as before. Please help me

Slow yellow means no GPS or VPS.
But gps is been displayed 13 15 and for the vps it shows obstacles in front and flies up when put my hand under it. Even tried calibrating VPS using assistant 2

But gps is been displayed 13 15 and for the vps it shows obstacles in front and flies up when put my hand under it. Even tried calibrating VPS using assistant 2

You need to check a DAT file - it will show aircraft status and LED status in the event stream.

Reactions: Bopson
Would you please simplify as I am noob in such stuff I m using Android phone

Had this happen to me once. Can't say it will help in your case, but... in my case, I had just recently swapped out the props. Two of which were off balance enough to cause enough vibration in the MP to set off the warning signals. Would only flash the yellow after take off. Once I swapped out the props again... all was good.

Had this happen to me once. Can't say it will help in your case, but... in my case, I had just recently swapped out the props. Two of which were off balance enough to cause enough vibration in the MP to set off the warning signals. Would only flash the yellow after take off. Once I swapped out the props again... all was good.
U mean I need to replace all the props

Would you please simplify as I am noob in such stuff I m using Android phone

If you connect your phone to a computer it should mount as an external drive and you will find the DAT files in

DJI/dji.go.v4/FlightRecord/MCDatFlightRecords

If you connect your phone to a computer it should mount as an external drive and you will find the DAT files in

DJI/dji.go.v4/FlightRecord/MCDatFlightRecords
Thanks I will send the dat file tomorrow as I am away from my work place

Yes, I did. Two of the props in the box were not correct. They looked right, but upon closer inspection, the numbers didn't match. Just miss-stamped? I don't know. But after replacing them. My yellow flashy light issue went away. Coinkydink?.. maybe.. but worked in my case.

Yes, I did. Two of the props in the box were not correct. They looked right, but upon closer inspection, the numbers didn't match. Just miss-stamped? I don't know. But after replacing them. My yellow flashy light issue went away. Coinkydink?.. maybe.. but worked in my case.
Thanks bluesdragon my worries are over you are right I applied thin plastic stickers under the props to resist scratch one of which when off during the flight I just remove all the sticker s and it's back to normal. Thanks again u r truely genius...

I'm on my third Mavic Pro Platinum, first one i Sent in for the refresh but i really didnt have to because I could of switched out the top shell only... the 2nd one hit a power line in active track and that one needed replacement. But... to get to the issue...the 1st and 2nd MPP did the Yellow flashing thing while flying. Including the one I have now.. I just got used to it happening. No issues with it flying. Nothing....just 2 let you know.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000