DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Yellowish spot center of footage?

STimkey

Reactions
I've got just under two hours of flight time with probably less footage, but my most recent shot I found a yellowish spot right in the center of the lens. It's not overtly noticeable when I've got some background, but I took it up and shot against the treeline (while it was snowing) and it's pretty noticeable. Lighting/background issue or is my lens shot?

That's it? Cooked?

mine is anyway. I can't fly this thing if that is considered "normal" like I've heard others say. I've seen hundreds if not thousands of pictures taken from mavics and none of them have this annoying spot. There are a few of us that do and the only option I know of is to open a ticket with dji and mail it in for repairs. I'm giving them one shot, if they fail I'm buying a p4 pro.

Initially, the footage didn't have it. But just today I noticed it. Not super psyched on this. Wondering if the apocalyptic gray sky I was shooting on has anything to do with it. I've made sure I treat the thing like a normal camera, especially with coming in from cold temperatures. Thanks for the reply tho!

mine is gradually getting worse. my pictures and vids when i first got it are very hard to notice. Now it's blatant

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121