DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Yes, here’s another Floridian

Reactions
Have had the Mavic Pro for just about a month or two and never knew this forum/group existed.

Very glad I did as it seems to provide much help for, well everything.

Am certainly a noob when it comes photography (edit, taking the right picture, angles, exposure, lighting, you name it!) but am pretty good? Average? — eh just okay pilot.

S. Florida to be a _bit_ more exact lol I’d love to meet new/experienced folks to help out!

Have had the Mavic Pro for just about a month or two and never knew this forum/group existed.

Am certainly a noob when it comes photography (edit, taking the right picture, angles, exposure, lighting, you name it!) but am pretty good? Average? — eh just okay pilot.

S. Florida to be a _bit_ more exact lol I’d love to meet new/experienced folks to help out!
Welcome to the Forum South Florida, Tampa Bay area here.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Onward and Upward......

Welcome to the forum from your neighbor at the Nature Coast of Florida!

welcome from a Miami Mavic Air enthusiast. Lot's to film in our state for sure. Here is one of attempts in South Florida.
. From my Vimeo page you can find other Florida videos to help give you an idea what is available around here.

Welcome to the forum BabyMonkeyOnPig ! We are proud and happy to have you. Post lots of thoughts and pics. Believe me . . . it'll help someone here. Use the search tool (upper right hand corner). It is the MVP of the forum. Have fun and spin up daily . . . doctor's orders!!

welcome from a Miami Mavic Air enthusiast. Lot's to film in our state for sure. Here is one of attempts in South Florida.
. From my Vimeo page you can find other Florida videos to help give you an idea what is available around here.
Here is the link-
. Click on the. "Watch on Vimeo" blue play button anyway even if it says there are privacy settings on it.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

where in Florida? A zip code or city would be ok- I may be interested in getting together for a shoot.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada