DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Yet another question about Litchi - lowest possible cruising speed during a waypoint mission?

• Thread starter Deleted member 94047
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 94047

I couldn't find a straight answer for this. I want to have a go at doing hyperlapses with the Mavic Air and I thought setting a simple waypoint mission with just two way points would be an alternative to the tap fly option. I understand the slowest possible speed with tap fly is around 3.2km/hr; I want to fly slower than that. Litchi's mission hub allows me to set the cruising speed to as low as 1.0km/h. Would that actually work? Has anyone tried it?

Thank you yet again for your answers.

I couldn't find a straight answer for this. I want to have a go at doing hyperlapses with the Mavic Air and I thought setting a simple waypoint mission with just two way points would be an alternative to the tap fly option. I understand the slowest possible speed with tap fly is around 3.2km/hr; I want to fly slower than that. Litchi's mission hub allows me to set the cruising speed to as low as 1.0km/h. Would that actually work? Has anyone tried it?

Thank you yet again for your answers.

I believe if you set the speed to 0.0 and heading manual, you can control the speed via remote controller. Might be slower than than the automatic setting, but may also be less consistent.

Update: yes, it is possible to have the Mavic Air travel at a cruising speed of 1.0km/hr during waypoint missions. Unfortunately, the heading I set missed the sun rise. Will have to redo the mission after better planning.

Also, if you set your picture mode to intervals and add a "Take picture" action at waypoint one, it will just snap one picture and that is it. Seems I have to start the interval picture action manually myself. All in all, a good learning session.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580