DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

YIEHA! Mavic Pilot from The Netherlands!

Reactions
Woa Guys!!

Isn't this machine epic!?? I love it so much. Being a film maker it's just such a thrill having such a capable device in a small package! Obviously for professional productions one would need a better camera and everything, but I feel it's a matter of choosing your tools in accordance with the project. And having it so compact really opens up possibilities! Loving it.

A photograph I took yesterday:
IMG_6533.jpg

For videoshots from The Netherlands check out what I shot yesterday:

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Maartenfilms . :)

Couple of my non-native colleagues in Amsterdam fly too. Guess that group focuses on Dutch speaking people though?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Couple of my non-native colleagues in Amsterdam fly too. Guess that group focuses on Dutch speaking people though?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Hi!

Well, it's a tiny group, so just join if you're interested in the topic. And you can leave whenever you feel the group isn't for you.

cheers!

Woa Guys!!

Isn't this machine epic!?? I love it so much. Being a film maker it's just such a thrill having such a capable device in a small package! Obviously for professional productions one would need a better camera and everything, but I feel it's a matter of choosing your tools in accordance with the project. And having it so compact really opens up possibilities! Loving it.

A photograph I took yesterday:
IMG_6533.jpg

For videoshots from The Netherlands check out what I shot yesterday:
Awesome man! I just ordered mine and my geek level is on about 100 right now, I cannot WAIT to get it.

Ook de groeten uit België. Hoewel weinig thuis. De Kinderdijk blijft leuk

Adventure is just bad planning

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada