DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Yo from SoCal

Welcome to our Form, from Hauptmann, in the friendly skies of Texas!

You picked a winner in the Mini. Despite its small size and low price, it's a high performance quad with a good camera. At 249 grams, the Mini doesn’t buck the wind as well as beefier drones, so on windy days it's best to fly so that you have a tailwind on the way back. Many of our members have lost their Minis due to high winds. Read the manual, and practice using the “Find My Drone” App. Chances are you’ll crash and perhaps lose your Mini. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover a lost drone. We have many members in the LA area. Maybe you can hook up with them and so some flyin'!

I hope DJI updates the Fly App with larger fonts to make it easier to read. Some of our members have trouble with it.

Glad to have you as a member. Happy flying!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

New member from the South Bay area of LA. Always a challenge trying to find places to fly my Mini around here!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of helpful advice and support. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bertmag