DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

You guys are amazing.

SkyInsight

Reactions
Hey. I just wanted to give some thanks here to everyone on this forum. I joined a few months back with another account looking for a good drone community and honestly you couldn't get any better than this. I was blown away when I asked my first question here by how quickly I had responses and every time since. The level of knowledge here is over the top. Just wanted to give my thanks to all the helpful knowledgeable people on here. I appreciate it.

Hey. I just wanted to give some thanks here to everyone on this forum. I joined a few months back with another account looking for a good drone community and honestly you couldn't get any better than this. I was blown away when I asked my first question here by how quickly I had responses and every time since. The level of knowledge here is over the top. Just wanted to give my thanks to all the helpful knowledgeable people on here. I appreciate it.
Yes- totally agree. I have become personal friends with several people on the forum and communicate with them on a regular basis personally in conversations. There is a world of knowledgable people here, in all areas of our hobby- including pilots, photographers, videographers, editors, etc. No question is out of the range of some of our members, and most helpful when you are having a real problem.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: SkyInsight
Yeah I think me buying this little Mini 2 was the best thing I've bought in a long time lol. I've become obsessed with everything drone related. I'm wanting to get into the drone business very soon and I'm getting the Part 107 next week hopefully I've been studying.
If anyone has some ideas of how I can make this career happen let me know.

It’s a great bunch of people from around the globe. I am honored to be a part of this group. Never had any use for face-twitter.

Reactions: umanbean
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada