DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

You guys upgrading to the mini 3?

BeauS

Reactions
You guys upgrading to the Mini 3 once it’s released or sticking with the 1? Waiting to hear more details once they announce it? I’m talking about the 3 standard, not the pro.

Greetings...

The mini 3 has been available for a couple months now.

Yes, I bought the mini 3 and I very much consider it an upgrade. I went straight from the 1 to the 3...

Of course there is a major cost upgrade too...

The mini 1 is a great drone and I enjoyed everything about it. After three years I expected the next generation of the mini would be a leap in technology and it is.

So if you're willing to spend more for the 3 you won't be disappointed with the upgrade.

I'm still happy with my Mini and have no need to upgrade. Shot this with the Mini yesterday.

Zbip57, I’m an old sailor so I enjoyed your video…very nice 👍. BTW, I went down from an Air 2S and up from a Mini 2. Sold the Air2S and kept the Mini 2. Doing a lot of travelling as is possible. Both Mini 2 and 3 compliment our travels nicely with their compactness and photo performance.

I will probably get one eventually, but not until it's supported in the SDK for third-party apps, which I don't expect until next spring or summer at the earliest. I'm still pretty satisfied with the Mini, but the camera on the 3 is a significant upgrade. The other upgraded features are nice, of course, but I probably wouldn't upgrade just for those -- it's really the camera that has me tempted.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242