Join Us Now

You have to see this!

Squidinc

I come from a land “down under”
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtu.be
Firstly this video isn’t mine. It’s from a young German cinematographer, Niklas Christl.

Shot on a Mavic Air 2, this short movie is truly in my opinion “next level” to anything online today. It’s so motivating to see what can be achieved.

I subscribed immediately to Niklas’s YouTube. He has some epic videos / tutorials / life perspectives. I encourage you to take a look. He’s an amazing young guy, incredibly skilled in his craft, & wise beyond his years.

I agree with your assessment. I’m subscribing now. Love to learn- even at my age. Thanks

Reactions: Squidinc
That was amazing BUT....... Please stop standing at the edge of death!! ?

Firstly this video isn’t mine. It’s from a young German cinematographer, Niklas Christl.

Shot on a Mavic Air 2, this short movie is truly in my opinion “next level” to anything online today. It’s so motivating to see what can be achieved.

I subscribed immediately to Niklas’s YouTube. He has some epic videos / tutorials / life perspectives. I encourage you to take a look. He’s an amazing young guy, incredibly skilled in his craft, & wise beyond his years.

Excellent work! Fantastic!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica