DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Your aircraft has entered an Enhanced Warning Zone" repeatedly

jimlips

Reactions
So, I went to fly yesterday with my Mavic Pro Platinum, updated everything (see below):

DJI_software_ver.png

The updates went fine. But, when I took off, I got this error:

DJI_err.jpg

I checked my UAV app that shows the different zones, and got this:

DJI_map.png

As you can see, the area (marked by the red push-pin) that I am flying is not marked, and has always been OK in the past. But this is not my issue.

In the past, I have always been able to check the "I accept full responsibility for my flight" box, then check CONFIRM, and the message goes away, and I can continue flying. But when I follow that procedure now, the black box keeps popping up, obscuring my view, asking the question again and again, like it is stuck in a loop, even though I check the box to agree, and confirm.

I tried landing, rebooting the aircraft and RC, and my phone, but it still happens. I even tried flying with my iPad mini 2, which has never had any issues, and it, too, gets stuck with this "Enhanced Warning Zone" error popping up, over and over again.

Has anyone else had a problem like this?

I haven't yet tried flying in another other areas.

So, I went to fly yesterday with my Mavic Pro Platinum, updated everything (see below):

DJI_software_ver.png

DJI_err.jpg

DJI_map.png

As you can see, the area (marked by the red push-pin) that I am flying is not marked, and has always been OK in the past. But this is not my issue.

In the past, I have always been able to check the "I accept full responsibility for my flight" box, then check CONFIRM, and the message goes away, and I can continue flying. But when I follow that procedure now, the black box keeps popping up, obscuring my view, asking the question again and again, like it is stuck in a loop, even though I check the box to agree, and confirm.

I tried landing, rebooting the aircraft and RC, and my phone, but it still happens. I even tried flying with my iPad mini 2, which has never had any issues, and it, too, gets stuck with this "Enhanced Warning Zone" error popping up, over and over again.

have you tried calling to get authorizing,when i do its good for 3 days
DJI - The World Leader in Camera Drones/Quadcopters for Aerial Photography

Yup, in the past I've had the same issue (there were two boxes). You'd be in the middle of a flight and all of a sudden the box would cover the screen and leave the Mavic in flight until you checked the boxes and clicked the confirmation. A few seconds later, same thing. Rinse and repeat over and over.

Reactions: jimlips

DJI_software_ver.png

DJI_err.jpg

DJI_map.png

I use AirMap and I find this app is more accurate. I’m in Canada. Not sure if this will be as good elsewhere.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser