DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Your Best Looking Shots/Video

JoColon

Reactions
Hello everyone, this topic isn’t going to be about giving answers to questions or asking for preferences but rather that of opinion. This topic is all about what YOU think your best captured moments are; is it a picture of you and your family on vacation, is it you on the beach, etc. Please feel encourage and free to post your pictures and videos on this topic! I hope this topic is successful!

Hello everyone, this topic isn’t going to be about giving answers to questions or asking for preferences but rather that of opinion. This topic is all about what YOU think your best captured moments are; is it a picture of you and your family on vacation, is it you on the beach, etc. Please feel encourage and free to post your pictures and videos on this topic! I hope this topic is successful!
You might consider posting an example of your own to get the ball rolling

My Fall video from last year is pretty nice, but I'm working on a Fall video from the East Coast right now so I hope this years will be better.

Got this on our cruise to the Bahamas while the ship was anchored offshore.

917170f479d4448afde81f963c5acbc1.jpg

These are great man, i really like the contrast of colors on the last one!
That one was a 1" long exposure with an ND1000 filter on. I am discovering that long exposures can be great in capturing colors more vividly. I am no photography guru, just messing around with the tools I have.

Reactions: Cmntnzxvi
Really great work, guys!!

I've got a few favourites and I upload my travel videos in Youtube. Do Visit my channel and support:)

Reactions: kwolfskill
I own a Mavir Air for 1.5 years; mainly focusing on photography.

PANO0025-A.jpg

This is a pano shot of Foca Bay from my hometown Foca, Turkey - June 2019.

PANO0001-Pano-2.jpg

This one is from Streedagh Strand - Sligo, Ireland - October 2019

HDR_0003.jpg

This one is from Marble Hill - Donegal, Ireland - November 2019

More at my blog;
Diaboloviolette Blog - Fotograflar or Instagram - oozzgguunn

(CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads