DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think you will receive your Mavic Air 2 by May 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • In Days

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • In Weeks

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Ordered and processed.

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Received before the 11th

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Just Orderd!

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Already in hand!

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Drone Master

Rest In Peace, Fellow Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Alright everyone, let’s get a status thread going.
When did you order? Flymore or Basic, Payment confirmation, Processed, Shipped and received.

Hanging back. Too many unknowns at this point.
1. Does the controller have the ability to hold an iPad mini?
Saw Ijustine’s video on it and it looks like it might. As you pull up the holder, it appears to be telescopic in its design. We will know more for sure soon enough.

Order Date: 04/27/2020 22:00:00 (UTC-5). The wait begins...

Hanging back. Too many unknowns at this point.
1. Does the controller have the ability to hold an iPad mini?
Third party controller inserts are sure to proliferate quickly enough either way. If you want an iPad in there, I’m pretty sure you’ll be able to get an iPad in there.

Reactions: butterflyslicer
Order placed for Mavic Air2 FlyMore Combo plus an addition 128GB Micro SD card and landing pad at 10:25PM EDT today.....about a half hour later when I learned the Smart Controller will shortly be able to be used I added an order for a Smart Controller too! Also filed a trade-in for my Mavic Air Pro and will ship that in with 3 batteries for a $281 credit pending their assessment.

I did the same thing with the Birthday month coupon at Best Buy. The fine print on the Birthday coupon excludes drones $499 and more. Hoping the let existing orders keep the discount when they realize the mistake of not placing the Air 2 in the right category.

Reactions: dcpmark
Ordered at about 10:40pm EST from DJI, Fly more combo inc care refresh. Had been looking at used Mavic 2, but the brand new Air 2 Fly More combo is a better deal and in all honesty, the Air 2 looks to be every bit as capable as the M2 Zoom minus the zoom part. Getting a brand new drone, with 3 batteries, ND filters etc works out cheaper than any used Mavic 2 deal I had seen recently.

I had debated holding off a few weeks for real user reviews, but since selling my Air a couple weeks ago and the weather being good I have been missing taking it out to fly. So, now I impatiently wait for May 11th.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu