DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Your YouTube Gurus

AIredale1

Reactions
I’m fairly new here and my MM is my first drone. I’ve learned a lot here thanks to folks on here that generously take the time to share their knowledge and experience.
That being said, I’ve also learned a lot from watching more YouTube videos than I care to count.
So, I would like to share with you all my top 3 favorites and hope you will share yours.
In no particular order mine are, Rick from Drone Valley, Aldryn Estacio of Flyte Path and Billy Kyle.
Who do you recommend?

Last edited:
I’m fairly new here and my MM is my first drone. I’ve learned a lot here thanks to folks on here that generously take the time to share their knowledge and experience.
That being said, I’ve also learned a lot from watching more YouTube videos than I care to count.
So, I would like to share with you all my top 3 favorites and hope you will share yours.
In no particular order mine are, Rick from Drone Valley, Eldryn Estacio of Flyte Path and Billy Kyle.
Who do you recommend?
I'm another newbie here. I too have been watching more Tube video than I care to admit to my friends on this topic. I have a MM on order and I'm in receiving mode waiting for the arrival of the mighty Mini in a few weeks (hopefully). The three you list above are at the top of my list too. I also like Kelly Shores from Ready Set Drone and Tony & Chelsea Northrop. Tony has an excellent Drone Certification Study Guide: FAA Part 107 sUAS Test. I agree that this forum has been very helpful as well in answering lots of my questions before I take off. Good luck!

Reactions: AIredale1
I'm another newbie here. I too have been watching more Tube video than I care to admit to my friends on this topic. I have a MM on order and I'm in receiving mode waiting for the arrival of the mighty Mini in a few weeks (hopefully). The three you list above are at the top of my list too. I also like Kelly Shores from Ready Set Drone and Tony & Chelsea Northrop. Tony has an excellent Drone Certification Study Guide: FAA Part 107 sUAS Test. I agree that this forum has been very helpful as well in answering lots of my questions before I take off. Good luck!
Thank you so much for the tip about the Northrups and their 107 study guide.
I just watched a portion of it and it looks outstanding.

CN is my goto YT DJI drone guru!
He'll teach you everything you need to know about crashing DJI aircraft!

Reactions: AIredale1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242