DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Zeiss Cinemizer OLED Goggle

VegasDisplays

Reactions
I'd like to be true to DJI but I'm really not happy with the size of their new goggles. I saw the Zeiss Cinemizer goggles and wondered if anyone has any input on them and if they could be used with the Mavic. The style is what I would've expected DJI to come out with for the Mavic but maybe it's not possible right now to get the quality that their new goggles are turning out.
FPV Zeiss Cinemizer OLED For Sale

I'd like to be true to DJI but I'm really not happy with the size of their new goggles. I saw the Zeiss Cinemizer goggles and wondered if anyone has any input on them and if they could be used with the Mavic. The style is what I would've expected DJI to come out with for the Mavic but maybe it's not possible right now to get the quality that their new goggles are turning out.
FPV Zeiss Cinemizer OLED For Sale
I have the Cinemizers, along with many others and you'll need a HDMI output device in order to use them with the Mavic. I was using a NVIDIA Shield tablet, but due to Android OS issues with DJI app I no longer use them. With that said, the DJI goggles are 1/2 the price, 100% compatible with ALL DJI products and most of all the image quality is noticeably better.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom