DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

zoom control

jmw642

Reactions
when I try to zoom in I get a note digital zoom not supported in 4g resolution how do I change the resolution

when I try to zoom in I get a note digital zoom not supported in 4g resolution how do I change the resolution

You might want to spend some time going through and learning where basic settings are in the app. You don't want to have to go hunting around when you're in the middle of a flight.

Reactions: Thomas B
In the lower right section of the app is an icon of three (I think) sliders. Press that icon and a pop up screen appears. At the top of the pop up screen are three icons. I think it's the middle icon that you select to access the video settings. Be sure you are in video mode and not photo mode. The two modes are distinguished by a big white button for the photo shutter, and a red button for video. I think it's the first choice at the top that you select to choose resolution.

If you use 1080p to film, you can then customize the '5D' button on the remote to zoom in/out. You have to select what the customization of the 5D button will be to select zoom in/out. You do this through the app by selecting the radio control icon.

You can learn about both of these functionalities via you tube videos, or the manual

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adsjr