DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

zoom problem

May not be the camera.
Any history that you can provide will help.
Working fine the last time you used it?
What changed since then?

no one I know has a problem with the zoom feature, nor have I heard of problems with it, you never said what the problem is, looking at your join date maybe your a newbie to this drone, sure you know what your doing

no one I know has a problem with the zoom feature, nor have I heard of problems with it, you never said what the problem is, looking at your join date maybe your a newbie to this drone, sure you know what your doing
I think the op is saying the zoom feature isn’t working. Whether he knows what he’s doing probably isn’t an issue right now until we get more info.
We are here to help if we can, right?

Last edited:
I, Had the same issue with my Zoom when first released I ended up sending it back and getting a new one.If I hadn't purchased the refresh Insurance I would really be up the creek. mad.because it was bran new and came to me damaged.and it's a process to deal with DJI. My issue was when using the right side scoll button to zoom in didn't work but on the touchscreen, I could. Good luck with yours.
You zoom with the right hand dial on the controller.
yep

Reactions: Rockycat
I, Had the same issue with my Zoom when first released I ended up sending it back and getting a new one.If I hadn't purchased the refresh Insurance I would really be up the creek. mad.because it was bran new and came to me damaged.and it's a process to deal with DJI. My issue was when using the right side scoll button to zoom in didn't work but on the touchscreen, I could. Good luck with yours.

yep
i'll upload the video to u guys later.. hope u guys have an idea/... buying this few years ago.. it functioning well before..zoom features are not function,focus change,touchscreen for zoom button also not functioning well,right hand dial on controller also not functioning

I think the op is saying the zoom feature isn’t working. Whether he knows what he’s doing probably isn’t an issue right now until we get more info.
We are here to help if we can, right?
i'll upload the video to u guys later.. hope u guys have an idea/... buying this few years ago.. it functioning well before..zoom features are not function,focus change,touchscreen for zoom button also not functioning well,right hand dial on controller also not functioning

I'm having the same issue I was trying to get my camera to face forward but now I'm thinking it's a setting but my right hand dial doesnt zoom anymore and on the app it doesnt zoom on the screen either , but it keeps like auto focus evry minute on it's own does urs do the focusing by itself alot of times ? And before it was working perfect I think dji sent a bad update to me idk is your zoom meter looking like this ? Before it had numbers now it doesnt and it diesnt move

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200324-074126.jpg
    Screenshot_20200324-074126.jpg
    661.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 20200324_074250.jpg
    20200324_074250.jpg
    646.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I'm having the same issue I was trying to get my camera to face forward but now I'm thinking it's a setting but my right hand dial doesnt zoom anymore and on the app it doesnt zoom on the screen either , but it keeps like auto focus evry minute on it's own does urs do the focusing by itself alot of times ? And before it was working perfect I think dji sent a bad update to me idk is your zoom meter looking like this ? Before it had numbers now it doesnt and it diesnt move
That’s not a zoom meter in the red circle. Last time I checked, that’s a focus meter.

That’s not a zoom meter in the red circle. Last time I checked, that’s a focus meter.
When mine was zooming and I'd zoom in that bar would move up to 44 I believe it was zoom out it would down to 24 I think it was but I know it moved with the zoom now it's trying to focus alot amd that bar doesnt move

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS