DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

zoom suddenly gone

rayfly

Reactions
I had the zoom option yesterday, but today the app does not offer zoom. Tried recharging batteries, deleting then downloading the fly app. still no zoom. Is this my problem or an update problem like the guy from DJI told me. He seemed very anxious to get off the phone, don't know if he was just telling me something to get me off the phone or is it really an ongoing issue with many people as the representative from DJI told me. Anyone have any knowledge about this ???

I had the zoom option yesterday, but today the app does not offer zoom. Tried recharging batteries, deleting then downloading the fly app. still no zoom. Is this my problem or an update problem like the guy from DJI told me. He seemed very anxious to get off the phone, don't know if he was just telling me something to get me off the phone or is it really an ongoing issue with many people as the representative from DJI told me. Anyone have any knowledge about this ???

Did you change to the Video Zoom mode in the video/photo button? (Above the record button)

Yes I was using HDR and when I went back to go back to normal recording the 4K Ultra Wide and 4K Zoom feature are not on the menu anymore.

Yes I was using HDR and when I went back to go back to normal recording the 4K Ultra Wide and 4K Zoom feature are not on the menu anymore.
Zoom is not available in all modes. As you noticed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ