DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Zurich, Switzerland by drone - Mavic 2 Pro

DKAerial

Reactions
Hey guys,

here is my latest drone video, this time the beautiful city of Zurich, Switzerland from above:

Shot on Mavic 2 Pro and edited in Premiere Pro.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks!
DK

I am soooo jealous. It looks like you live in such a amazing city. What is that building where the front half is very old, even medieval and the back half is super modern (across from the train station?)? Nice Flying. Looks like you had to get up pretty early. For the future, you know what might be a fun shot...shoot directly above a trolley, pointing the camera straight down and follow it as it moves through town a little. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: DKAerial
Hey guys,

here is my latest drone video, this time the beautiful city of Zurich, Switzerland from above:

Shot on Mavic 2 Pro and edited in Premiere Pro.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks!
DK

great footage, well done! Had the good fortune to spend a few days in Zurich last May on holiday. Beautiful city!

I am soooo jealous. It looks like you live in such a amazing city. What is that building where the front half is very old, even medieval and the back half is super modern (across from the train station?)? Nice Flying. Looks like you had to get up pretty early. For the future, you know what might be a fun shot...shoot directly above a trolley, pointing the camera straight down and follow it as it moves through town a little. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks!
Thats the National Museum of Switzerland :)
Yeah all early morning shots.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll