DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

April 15, 2021 - another DJI release: Mavic Air 2, MP3 or other?

CactusJackSlade

Reactions
I know this splash page is floating around... it seems many say it's going to be for the Air 2... Any chance it could be the Mavic 3?... thoughts?

(I like in the navigation bar is even says "teaser") Hahaha!

Attachments

• 20210415_Teaser.jpg
    20210415_Teaser.jpg
    564.4 KB · Views: 34
Thanks Phantom Rain, I was hopeful for a M3 :p ... of course if that were the case I'm sure there would be a lot more buzz about it!

Reactions: Jet skier
It’s the new DJI Drone with military stealth technology, laser guided tracking, virtual HUD display and turbo boost. It also incorporates a new network of on the ground spotters in your local area which are willing to meet and spot for you at a given time and location. It’s unbelievable how much they can pack in the new drones.

Too funny. You are right. Also, it will fly non stop to Paris, pick up a load of escargot, and fly back.

It’s the new DJI Drone with military stealth technology, laser guided tracking, virtual HUD display and turbo boost. It also incorporates a new network of on the ground spotters in your local area which are willing to meet and spot for you at a given time and location. It’s unbelievable how much they can pack in the new drones.
Thx for the not funny smart *** answer

Thx for the not funny smart *** answer
My apologies. I thought you were making a joke with your question. The A2s has been the hot topic this past month and there has been rumors coming out of the woodworK. I was just playing into that and Joking around. I hope you except my not funny not smart *** apology.

Reactions: Ragnar

Not impressed.

Not impressed.
Compared to the Air 2: Better Transmission, better Active Track, Better APAS, better camera.
Not necessarily a reason to upgrade if you have the Air 2 (depending upon what your use case is), but seems to be a really nice incremental upgrade.

True. I’m not impressed because it does not add value to what I already have. I also dislike small incrementals, but that’s just my opinion and nothing more.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arm1